BOTOX® Cosmetic & Dysport®
BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® are both popular facial rejuvenation treatments for our Naples patients who want a temporary, noninvasive solution to fine lines, wrinkles and creases. With just a short lunchtime treatment, signs of aging can be reduced or eliminated with no downtime and no need for anesthesia.
BOTOX® and Dysport® are specially formulated injectable solutions that act on the underlying facial muscles. Comprised of diluted botulinum toxin, a neuromuscular toxin that is safe for cosmetic use, these nonsurgical skin rejuvenation options block nerve signals from tensing targeted facial muscles, effectively preventing the area from creasing for periods of three months or more. During your initial consultation at our Naples, Florida medical spa, Dr. Peña will examine your areas of concern, discuss both BOTOX® and Dysport® and help you choose the best option for your smile. Call us at 239-348-7362 to schedule your consultation and learn more.
If you are self-conscious about the appearance of crow’s feet, forehead creases, or frown lines, BOTOX® or Dysport® may be the perfect cosmetic solutions for you. These treatments do not involve surgery and work very well for men and women who are not ready to commit to a more permanent and invasive plastic surgery option. They can also be used in conjunction with surgical rejuvenation options to extend or enhance results. Dr. Peña can discuss this option in greater detail during your initial consultation.
Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) is an embarrassing condition that can impact nearly every area of your life. BOTOX® has been approved for the treatment of axillary hyperhidrosis in both men and women, and can provide lasting relief from this condition even in the hot and humid climate of Southwest Florida.
If you struggle with excessive underarm sweating, our Naples plastic surgeon can help. Give us a call at (239) 348-7362 to schedule a treatment consultation and learn more.
BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® Procedures
- Dr. Peña will go over the advantages and side effects of treatment. Together you’ll decide on which areas of the face should be treated.
- A topical anesthetic cream is applied to “freeze” the areas to be treated.
- Dr. Peña will inject tiny amounts of BOTOX® or Dysport® solution into your problem areas. The treatment time should range from about five to ten minutes to an hour.
- Normal activities can be resumed right away, although you will be discouraged from resting in a horizontal position for several hours following injection. You will be asked to avoid rubbing the injection site as well. Rigorous activities may be restricted for about 24 hours.
- Neuromodulators takes two days to two weeks to have a full effect and usually lasts about three months.
See the amazing benefits of BOTOX® and Dysport® for yourself by scheduling a stress-free lunchtime treatment. If you live in the Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, or Estero, Florida area, please contact plastic surgeon, Dr. Manuel Peña to schedule an initial facial rejuvenation evaluation.