Serving Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Marco Island, & Naples, Florida
Microdermabrasion for Facial Rejuvenation
If your facial skin could use a refining, rejuvenating treatment that does not involve surgery, microdermabrasion from our Naples facial rejuvenation staff could be your best bet. Microdermabrasion is a high-tech exfoliating treatment, designed to improve the tone, texture and overall appearance of skin. Microdermabrasion has proven to be very helpful for patients with acne scars, sun damage, age spots, freckles, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
This noninvasive treatment is performed on the epidermis, the outer layer of the skin, to remove damaged skin cells. New, healthy skin cells are revealed for a fast appearance improvement and that fresh, glowing look. The activity on the skin’s surface has the additional benefit of stimulating the underlying layers to produce more collagen and elastin, the necessary elements that create and maintain facial volume.
- Tiny crystals of aluminum oxide are applied to the skin with special microdermabrasion wand.
- On average, patients undergo a series of about 6 to 12 treatments to achieve optimum results.*
- Decreased oiliness, minimized pores, and smoother skin are immediately noticeable.
- The effects of microdermabrasion treatment include increased skin thickness, tighter, more toned skin appearance, and increased hydration after about a week.
- Visia Skin Analysis helps us evaluate the level of progress you’ve made, so we can adjust your microdermabrasion treatment plan as needed.
Microdermabrasion is a wonderful tool for minimizing excess pigment that can draw attention and distract others from your natural beauty. The exfoliation process targets unwanted pigment, and then safe bleaching creams are often used to speed up the fading process.
Microdermabrasion is often used in combination with other skin enhancement treatments such as Fraxel® laser resurfacing, chemical peels and BOTOX®. This treatment is performed at La Piel Spa, the special facility we reserve for pampering procedures geared toward revitalization of the body and soul.
Find out more about microdermabrasion and other facial rejuvenation procedures at the plastic surgery practice of Dr. Manuel Peña. If you are in the Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, or Estero, Florida area, our experienced and caring staff can help you reach your goals. Please contact plastic surgeon, Dr. Manuel Peña today to set up an appointment.
Meet Dr. Peña
Choose your plastic surgeon carefully. If you are seeking an experienced and acclaimed Naples, FL cosmetic surgeon who produces natural-looking results, contact Peña Plastic Surgery for your expert care.
Or call us at
*Individual results may vary. Consult with Dr. Peña to see if you are a candidate.