If you are ready to take the first step toward cosmetic surgery, the initial consultation will help you fill in all the blanks and choose the practice that’s right for you. At our Naples, Florida plastic surgery office, you’ll find we make getting the answers you need easy. Naples Plastic Surgeon Dr. Peña and his staff members are friendly and accessible and ready to give you straightforward information.
To help you choose a body contouring or facial rejuvenation specialist who can deliver the results, safety and affordability you are looking for, use this list as a starting point when you have the doctor and staff members poised to answer all your questions.
Remember to let your instincts guide you during the consultation. If something is unclear, ask for clarification and specifics. If there are questions that come to you after the visit, feel free to call the practice for more information. Here are some things you should ask potential cosmetic surgeons:
Top Questions to Ask:
- How long have you been in practice?
- Are pre- and post-operative visits included in the procedure fees?
- Are there any additional fees I should know about?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- Do you offer third-party financing options?
- How many years of experience does the doctor and the staff have performing this procedure?
- What are the risks and benefits of each treatment?
- What can I expect for the recovery period?
- Do you have a before and after photo portfolio available to review?
- How long will my results last?
- What types of safety measures are in place?
- Do you recommend combining treatments to get the best results?
- Why should I choose your plastic surgery practice over other Florida practices?
If you are searching for exceptional cosmetic surgery in Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, or Estero, Florida, the office of cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Manuel Peña has everything you are looking for. Please contact the experienced staff of Manuel Peña, MD today to set up your initial facial rejuvenation or body contouring consultation.