At Peña Plastic Surgery we understand that your decision to undergo a cosmetic rejuvenation surgery or procedure is a personal and important choice. Dr. Manuel Peña believes that, as they age, most people want to rediscover or return to the appearance of their youth.
During your in-person consultation Dr. Peña will carefully listen to your concerns and desires for cosmetic enhancements. By carefully studying old photographs and listening to what concerns his patients have, Dr. Peña gains an understanding of what aesthetic services are appropriate to achieve your goals.
The next step is a thorough review of your medical history including any conditions that may affect any procedures or surgery. This is followed by a thorough exam and then to obtain photographs. These are 2D and 3-D VECTRA photos to be used during the next visit (View Photo appointment) for surgical planning and discussion of options and expected results.
During your in-person consultation process our Patient Care Coordinator will provide you with additional information about the recommended or desired services to allow you to become familiar with our team and us with you. Your consultation will include discussion of your treatment plan, which includes the cost and any financing options.
Virtual Consultations – NOW AVAILABLE!
Unable to come to the office? For your convenience, Dr. Manuel Peña offers virtual cosmetic consultations. Here’s how it works:
- Call our office at 239-348-7363 or email your request for a Virtual Consultation and we will schedule your consultation with Dr. Peña.
- You will be instructed on how to complete our new patient forms.
- Dr. Peña will call you at your designated time to discuss your cosmetic rejuvenation goals, answer your questions, and provide a recommendation for the appropriate service(s) or surgery that will help you achieve your goals.
- You will then speak to our Patient Care Coordinator who will give you your quote and discuss the next step.
- We will then schedule an in-person appointment with Dr. Peña to conduct a medical examination (if needed for a surgical procedure) and schedule your procedures.