Bariatric surgery allows for maximum weight loss in a very short amount of time –and while there are a number of benefits related to significant weight loss, losing large amounts of fat in a short period can result in less than ideal aesthetic results. It is not uncommon for people to experience uneven and lumpy areas of the body following bariatric surgery. Large amounts of loose and sagging skin are also common following weight loss surgery, and these issues may never fully correct on their own.
If you have lost a significant amount of weight, but remain unhappy with the appearance of your body, please contact Peña Plastic Surgery online or by calling 239-348-7362 today to schedule a body contouring consultation at our Naples, Florida office.
Body Contouring After Weight Loss
There are a number of body contouring options that can be used alone or in combination to help accentuate the results of your weight loss surgery. These include:
- Liposuction to address stubborn fat deposits throughout the body
- Thigh lift to contour the upper legs
- Buttock lift for a firmer and more appealing backside
- Tummy tuck surgery to remove excess skin around the midsection and to tighten and tone abdominal muscles
- Arm lift to remove sagging skin from the upper arms
- Breast reduction (male and female) to bring the chest into ideal proportions
- Neck and facelift to smooth skin and accentuate pleasing facial features
In some cases, Dr. Peña may suggest combining many of these procedures for a full body lift, though this is not necessary for every patient. The best way to learn which procedures can help you achieve your cosmetic goals isthrough a confidential consultation at our comfortable Naples office.
To schedule your initial consultation with our board-certified Naples plastic surgeon, please call 239-348-7362 today. Dr. Peña welcomes patients from Ft. Myers, Bonita Springs, Estero, and all surrounding areas of Florida.