The type of facelift surgery that is best for you will depend on factors such as your current level of skin damage, your desired results, and Dr. Peña’s recommendation. Naples Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Peña performs the following procedures related to the face:
- Full Facelift – This procedure involves a tightening of the facial skin around the entire face. A neck lift is performed at the same time to provide facial and neck results that match.
- Upper Facelift –This procedure is designed to target the upper half of the face, most notably the cheeks all the way to the jowls.
- Lower Face and Neck Lift –This procedure is performed to target the lower third of the face, which includes the jowls and upper neck area. Underlying structures are tightened and excess skin is removed.
- Suture Neck Lift –The neck skin is reshaped for a more youthful contour with no skin removal. Dermal collagen strip made from bovine (cow) tissue may be used to suspend the sagging tissues. The bovine filler is eventually replaced by your natural human tissue.
- Lower Face and Neck –This procedure is performed to improve the look of sagging in the lower half of the face and neck.
- Classic Neck Lift –This procedure’s primary goal is to remove excess, sagging skin from the neck region and reestablish the sharp neck contour.
- The S-Lift –This procedure works well for patients with sagging along the jaw line and top half of the neck. Dr. Peña performs neck reconstruction using a muscle reattachment technique, tightening of the facial support system (called SMAS) and liposuction if necessary. Compared to the full facelift, the S-Lift has reduced downtime and recovery (about one week).
If you are in the Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, or Estero, Florida area, Dr. Manuel Peña and his experienced, caring staff can help you choose the ideal cosmetic solution. Please contact cosmetic surgeon Manuel Peña, MD at our Florida office today to set up an initial facelift consultation.