Serving Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Marco Island, & Naples, Florida
Looking for a Breast Augmentation / Breast Implant Specialist?
Breast augmentation is the most effective way to produce a full, well-proportioned, and symmetrical look to the chest. If you struggle with breasts that are ill-suited to your frame or do not look and feel the way you would like, board-certified Naples breast surgeon Dr. Manuel Peña can help. We welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a one-on-one consultation to discuss your concerns, assess your frame, and help you determine the most effective ways to reach your goals.
To schedule your breast augmentation consultation at our Naples office, please contact Peña Plastic Surgery online or call 239-348-7362 today. Dr. Peña welcomes patients living in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and all nearby areas of Florida.
Breast Enhancement Options
Dr. Peña offers a full range of breast augmentation options including:
- Breast implant type – saline, silicone, and form stable
- Incision location – around the nipple, underneath the breast, or in the armpit
- Implant placement – above or below the muscles in the chest
These options allow Dr. Peña to fully personalize your breast augmentation procedure, helping ensure results that ideally complement your entire frame.
During your initial consultation Dr. Peña will answer any questions about breast enhancement that you may have to help you better understand these and other options prior to committing to any specific technique.
Our Commitment to You
At Peña Plastic Surgery, our commitment is to your health, safety, comfort, and satisfaction. Dr. Peña offers open and honest information about what you can expect before, during, and after breast augmentation to make sure your procedure and recovery are as simple as possible.
FDA Findings with Breast Implants – Read the Breast Implant Associated-Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (BIA-ALCL) Advisory Update From ASPS and ASAPS
For additional information prior to your consultation, please visit the pages below:
- Choosing your breast implant size
- Who is a good candidate for Breast Augmentation?
- Breast augmentation and pregnancy
- Breast feeding with implants
- Breast augmentation and exercise
- Breast health before and after augmentation
- Breast enhancement FAQs
- What to expect
- Breast augmentation and age
- Breast augmentation for beauty and comfort
- Exercise with breast implants
- Breast Lift VS. Breast Augmentation
- About Ideal Implants®
- About Gummy Bear Implants
To schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Peña, please call 239-348-7362 or contact us online today.
Find out more about breast implants in this infographic: